Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sending some sunshine

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos and today I wanted to knock out a few clips and it was my time to post so I thought I would create a cute little pocket to add a clip in. We were to use the "Hello Summer" stamp set and Raspberry Twine so it was perfect to make the sun clip I needed to make and make this cute little pouch to send it in.

I love this!! I am so going to make more of these little pouches to send a few special clips out to friends. The sun is from Cricut Create a Critter. I NEVER use my cricut but I wanted a sun and this was a cute one so I changed up my normal routine of using my silhouette.

I created the little pouch by just shapes. I know there are dies out there just like this but I don't really buy many dies because most anything I want can be made on the silhouette. I made a extra layer for an accent piece. Punched a hole in the top and added the twine and it was a simple quick little project.









3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Super cute tag pocket Deb! Love this idea =)

Karen (karey2005) said...

What the what?! Love it, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable tag, love how the sun peeps out! :)