Monday, March 23, 2015

Cards made easy using Bella Creationz newest products



Hi Bev here today.
At Bella Creationz today I am having so much fun with their new products
and am happy to share 2 cards today.
Up first is the Hello card. It started with the embossing of the new gold metallic sticker 
sheet to fit the size of the card base.
The background base was spiratically inked and then stamped using both ink and glossy accents in opposite corner twice to outer corners leaving room for the embossed piece.
Twine was wrapped around 3 times and then after lightly tracing the word Hello I glued twine
to cover and say Hello.
For finishing touches I added both star and circular sequins.

Supply List:
Base card: misc
Paper: Bella Creationz Gold Metallic Sticker sheet
Twine: Bella Creationz Black Kraft bakers Timeless twine
Stamp: Bella Creationz Camera Stamp clear set
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Glossy Accents: ranger






*********************************************

For my 2nd simple, easy and fun card I used a stamp but inked it with 3 shades on a base card.
Notice I offset this part of the image.


After that I ink stamped a butterfly and sentiment.


To the right side I matched a cardstock panel close in colour to the inked image.
I wrapped solid twine to centre and on either outer edge wrapped with varigated twine.
The butterfly then needed a flight path made from some twine,
This is a simple but elegant style card and easy to make.

9 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Both are great!! Love the gold and the way you used three colors in the flowers.

Anonymous said...

These cards look great and the use of the twine for the wording! :)

Julie Odil said...

These are beautiful, Bev! I love the offset flower!

Unknown said...

love the sequins on this!!! makes it pop!

Paper Flavour said...

bev, love your work :D pretty result

Mimi said...

Both projects so cute but that gold sticker paper is awesome!

Mimi said...

Bev I can always count on you for unique projects!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Beautiful! Love the use of the gold paper!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Beautiful! Love the use of the gold paper!