Wednesday, February 25, 2015

So Happy For You

Happy Hump Day everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. For today's theme I needed to create a project using the word "Happy". I decided to make this fun and cute little basket using my favorite color yellow, which makes ME happy!

Of course to complete the basket I added some awesome goodies from Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine... twine, doilies, baggies and the stamp set Happy Days.

I put caramels to the inside of the baggies and tied it off with some of the same twine used on the box to bring it together. The addition of the doilies I thought softened the look and made it much prettier and fun.

I never thought I could find so many uses for twine as I do now, it adds just the perfect touch to any project.

Be sure to stop by my blog for complete details!

Enjoy...



Orange Licorice

Happy Days

4" Fancy Paper Lace Doilies

White French Fry Bags

Have a Great Day!!!


10 comments:

DebC said...

Such a pretty little treat box Maria and I love the colors you chose!
Deb

crazyaboutcricut said...

Omgosh, I am totally in love with this! The yellow looks gorgeous, and I love everything comes together. Great job :)

Paper Flavour said...

hi Maria, i love the little basket esp the colors. Good project!

Julie Odil said...

Maria, that is definitely a happy looking basket! Very cute!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fabulous! It's definitely a happy basket!

Beeceecreativity said...

great project.. fab colouring and great accents

Timeless Twine said...

So pretty! I totally love the pop of color the black and orange add. Great job!

Mimi said...

Beautifully done! I love the colors and the presentation is outstanding.

Unknown said...

what a great little treat box! someone will surely love to receive this. <3

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Sooooo super cute!! Love the flower and lady bug!!