Sunday, January 18, 2015

Planner Sunday March Calendar

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. Every Sunday there will be a post from me and some of the DT girls for some creative planner ideas. Bella Creationz has really awesome stamp sets for your planner, planNERD, planNERD 2 and Plan to be Fit. I have used a planner for many years, can't imagine trying to function without one, but I have never embellished or decorated it and I must say I really love how the stamps help keep your pages neat. I will making a post on here, my blog and on YouTube for my planner every 6 weeks, so be sure to tune in.

I decided I would start with the monthly calendar for March, this way when I come back in 6 weeks, I can show you what I have embellished and planned for the weeks in that month. Be sure to stop by my blog and check out the YouTube video which will show all of the supplies that were used .

Enjoy...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy your Day!!!



7 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love all of the stamping done on this planner <3 . Great job Maria!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very fun!

Timeless Twine said...

So fun Maria! I can't believe you are starting to decorate so far ahead! Awesome video too!

Mimi said...

Loved your post!!!!

Cathy

Paper Flavour said...

Thank you for the ideas, Maria :D will try it too with my planner ^^

Unknown said...

I love your planner, Maria! Super cute!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Wow, so awesome! I totally need to get a planner!

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT