Friday, January 23, 2015

Making multiples with Timeless Twine & Bella Creationz!

One of things I love to do is
make multiples of cards.  Some
might call it the assembly line - LOL
but I think it just makes sense when
you already have the idea, the inks are out,
you gone through the stamps & twine.

I'm excited to share with you
a birthday card I've created that
was inspired by Jennifer McGuire.
I used my Cameo to cut the 
balloons.  I put three 4x12 strips on my
mat and cut the balloon that I 
trimmed in Designer Studio.


This is what it looked like when it was cut.


I've got my Timeless Twine all ready to go!



Here's the video to show you how 
I added the Timeless Twine and Sequins.



Check out this great stamp set
by BellaCreationz!



Here's a couple of views of my finished project.


Okay - it's your turn to make some
"multiples".  Get your favorite stamp
set and make up a bunch of cards.


It's so nice to NEED a card, go to your stash and
there it is!

Thanks for stopping by.

Mimi

10 comments:

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

AWESOME!! Totally going to try this!! Love these cards!!

Timeless Twine said...

Totally love all the fun colors! Great job!!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super bright and cheery cards! Love em!

Paper Flavour said...

This post remind me to use my cameo again, Thanks for inspiring, Mimi!

Julie Odil said...

I agree -- why make one when you can make multiples. I love to use my Cameo. It's humming right now!

Unknown said...

such a great idea to knock out a bunch of cards at once! great project.

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea, they are so colorful and fun! :)

emo812 said...

so what are the measurements for the balloon. Did you use an svg file? Any info would be great. Super cute card.

DebC said...

Great job Cathy and perfect way to mass produce some cards ahead and have on hand what you need!
Deb

crazyaboutcricut said...

Thanks so much for the video! Mass producing is always a great idea for building your stash! These cards are awesome :)

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT