Monday, October 27, 2014

Spooky Treat Cup

Hello, and happy Monday! Julie here today with a little Halloween inspiration. I love it when I can get out my pretty twines and the fun products in the Bella Creationz Etsy shop and be creative!  Since Halloween is just around the corner, I used the great Bella Creationz Halloween Embellishment kit  to create this:


Everything used to make this can be found in the Bella Creationz store:






These mini treat cups are so fun! And with all the goodies in the Halloween Embellishment Kit, the possibilities to decorate them are endless! 

5 comments:

DebC said...

Super cute decorated cup Julie! Love it
Deb

Lucy E. said...

Super fun treat cups.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute, Julie!

Unknown said...

Julie- Sorry a day late and a dollar short to buy your cute little cup!!! I love it great job!!!! So fun and I love these for treat cups!!! Loves-Madge

Timeless Twine said...

Super cute cup Julie!!! I love these lil cups of fun!