Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Halloween Tag TImeless Twine Style...

Happy Thursday my crafty friends it's me Scrappin Madge!!! What is it that I have in store for you today??? Well, you are in for a real treat!!! I used several items from my Bella Creationz Halloween Mini Kit!!! I have to say for only $10.50 this kit is a steal!!!! Be sure to click below to get your kit today!!! Click  HERE: October Embellishment Kit
SALE New Halloween Embellishment Kit - October Embellishment Kit - Card Kit - Scrapbook Embellishement Kit
*** Here is the fun tag close up ****
I just love how the sequins add so much to the tag! I also used some Stickles to the Spider
I hope that you liked my fun cute tag today!!! Be sure to check out my blog HERE for more yummy goodness!!!

4 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

EEEK...totally LOVE this tag! I may have to make one myself =)

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Gorgeous tag!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Julie Odil said...

Yikes! Spooky stuff! Love it!

DebC said...

wonderful tag!
Deb