Thursday, October 30, 2014

A fun shaker Halloween Card and a TBT

EEK!  Can you believe that tomorrow is Halloween!
It's seems like yesterday we were celebrating all the fun summer activities.
My kids are soooo excited for tomorrow and my house is ransacked with candy, trinkets and decorations.  Last minute costumes are being bought today.  They never have cute costumes for 2 year old boys.

Well today I am sharing a card I whipped up using the Mini Halloween Embellishment Kit and fun new Halloween Sequin Mix.


Next is my TBT aka Throw Back Thursday project I made October of 2011.  I thought these lil' Monster Mints were so cute...well they still are =)  You can see me blog post here!



I hope you enjoyed!  Have a spook-tacular Halloween my friends!


2 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the shaker card! So cute! And seriously, could those monsters be any more darling?!! Great stuff.

Julie Odil said...

Stacy, you are SO ready for Halloween! Love the shaker card and the Halloween sequins. And those monsters? Look at the hair on that one! It doesn't get any cuter than that!