Friday, September 19, 2014

Birthday Cupcake for you!

Warm greetings to all! Hope your week has been great thus far! Here’s sharing a birthday card I made!



I love creating birthday cards way in advance so that I can just whip them out from my stash whenever I need it and definitely stress-free!



I split the cherry red and white twine and used only the red twine as the border and I love how it brings out the image of the cupcake, making it the focus! Lastly, to add a little more fun to the card, I added some cute blue sequins to it from the June Embellishment kit!

Supplies used:



Hope you like this card as much as I enjoyed making it!


Any creative inspiration with Timeless Twine? Share your project with us on FacebookPinterest and Twitter! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz! Thanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care and God bless!

XOXO,

3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fun card. So clean and fresh!

Julie Odil said...

Love the twine and sequins!

Rose said...

sweet!!! love how you made the cupcake liner!!! :)