Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thank you card....

Hi friends!!! Happy Thursday! Scrappin Madge here from The Scrappin Lounge and I am super excited to share with you a fun card that I made using the fun Watermelon Sorbet twine. Check out this fun card!!!
I took some pattern paper and cut out the rectangle, and it had another saying where I placed the tag, but I wanted the Thank You sentiment instead so I used the Thank You tag and popped it up with foam squares and tied some yummy watermelon sorbet twine in the tag.  I also used some stickers along the side of the card.  Tied it off with some more yummy Watermelon Sorbet twine!! I love how it turned out! Here is a close up!!
I would like to point out that all these items are currently on sale, over in the BellaCreationz4u Etsy shop.

6 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job! I like the photo papers and stickers. So different and fun. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Karen (karey2005) said...

How super fun ! Love the photo, love the chevrons!!

Julie Odil said...

Great job combining all those elements! I would never have pulled that off!

DebC said...

such an awesome card Madge!!
Deb

Rose said...

WOW!! fantastic card girl :)

Timeless Twine said...

Totally awesome card! I looooove it!