Monday, May 19, 2014

Mama's Little Boy

Hello everyone Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. Hope your Monday is off to a fabulous start!
I have a sweet little baby card to share with you all using multiple items from the Bella Creationz Store.
Items used from store:
Camera Stamp Clear Stamp Set "Oh Snap" - Perfect for Project Life, Instagram, Polaroid scrapbook pages or cards.
 
Aqua Blue , Timeless Twine
SALE - Aqua Blue Bakers Twine  by Timeless Twine
My sequences used on my card are also from the Bella Creationz store.
 
Other items used:
Some Odd Girl- Little Love Stamp Set
Crate paper- Little Boy Blue-Oliver
Let's Polka-Lawn Fawn
My Mind's Eye-Fine & Dandy-True Blue Chipboard
Spectrum Noirs
Homemade Enamel dots
 
Before I say farewell, I want to make sure you are all aware of our current "Photo Fun" challenge going on right now.
See original blogpost and inspirational projects HERE
 
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!!
 
 
 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think that this could be any cuter??? I love love this great Job!!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

DebC said...

Shut the front door this is so cute!! Brianna I love it love it love it!!
Deb

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

So cute!!! What a fun idea to make a rug for the baby.

Rose said...

cuteness to the max!!! love the blanket :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Omg, this is adorable!

Julie Odil said...

Brianna, this is sooooo cute!

Timeless Twine said...

WOWZA!!!! Totally adorable!