Thursday, April 17, 2014

Welcome Baby

Hello Everyone, Isha here today sharing my shaped card with you all. I made a Welcome Baby card. This is a Silhouette file, I really like it. I used some of my pattern papers, which I was hoarding for some time as they are double sided pretty baby patterns :) Love how our twine color match perfectly with these pattern papers and really gives a wonderful effect to the otherwise CAS card. Beautiful color combo....don't you think?




This sure was FUN!
You can click on the photos if you want to go and check the twine!!





I wrote the sentiment on the inside of the card. Have a nice and Happy Easter!!!




11 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

SWEET baby shoe Isha! Very clever:)

Unknown said...

This is too cute!!:D

DebC said...

Great job Isha!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Aw, this shaped card is a cutie patutie! Love it, Isha!

Lindsey said...

Such an adorable new baby card!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on a fun card! Very clever.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rose said...

sweet card and i love the paper you used :)

Unknown said...

Very clever my friend!!!! I love the color combo of twine that you used!!! I always love your projects!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very sweet! Love the fun shape and colors - and of course that big twine-tastic bow :)

Tara said...

So adorable! The twine and paper look great together!

Deepti said...

oh what an amazing idea to create a shoe with the twine as tassels . love it