Friday, April 25, 2014

Shake, Shake, SHAPE

Woohoo, it's Friday!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. As I'm sure our loyal blog readers have surmised by now, we are shaking it up this month.  Today, I'm bringing you a shaped card.  Shaker cards are so popular right now, so I decided on a shaped shaker card (say that 3 times fast!)


This shaker card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe.  His body just needed to be wrapped with some luscious Graphite Gray Timeless Twine.  A Bubble Gum Pink Timeless Twine double bow topped it off.  See the "amazing" sentiment?  I stamped it on a White Heart Sticker, found in the Bella Creationz Store


 The papers used on the card are from My Mind's Eye. I filled my shaker card with some beads I got from a friend.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Shake on!

6 comments:

DebC said...

Julie this is so cute!! I love these shakers cards and I haven't done one yet!
Deb

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Darling shaker card Julie!!!

Rose said...

ok i tried to say it three times fast and couldn't! lol LOVE your shaker butterfly :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the shaker. Need to do one of these.....so cute :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great shaker and super idea to wrap a body with twine.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tara said...

Adorable shaker card! The butterfly shape is awesome!