Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Capture This Mini Album....


Hi friends Madge here from Madge's Scrappin Lounge!! Today is my day to share with you some yummy inspiration from Timeless Twine!!! This month for Timeless Twine we decided to do a Mix it up party!! Each designer will be bringing to you some great projects that may include Mixed Media, Cards, Scrapobook Layouts, Mini (anything) 3-D projects and more!!!! Today I am bringing to you a mini album!!
I hope that you enjoy my fun mini album today!!

These are the items that were used to make this mini album.  Badge Holders that I got from
 Wal-Mart, some great Bo Bunny Paper and stickers, and of coarse some yummy Timeless Twine!!

Here is my mini album!


This is the front cover


Pages 1 and 2


Pages 3 & 4


Pages 5 & 6


Pages 6 & 7


Pages 8 & 9


The Back Cover


I hope that you enjoyed my super fun mini album today!!!
I used these fun products from Timeless Twine







10 comments:

DebC said...

Love this mini Madge!! Super cute
Deb

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so much fun, you ladies are just wowing me with all these adorable mini albums lately❤️

quilt4fun2 said...

Clever to use the badge holders...I have not seen this before. Great decorating the pages and of course the super twine colors on the rings. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Tara said...

What a great idea for the badge holders! So clever and beautiful!

Pamela said...

<3 <3 <3 this Madge....:)

Rose said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! very clever Madge :)

Kristy said...

I love this! So fun and cute, cute, cute!! I have to try one of these! : ) ~ Kristy

Isha Gupta said...

Love this mini album. I want to make it so much but somehow never could find the courage to do it:)

Julie Odil said...

This us a great mini! Love it!

Unknown said...

What a fun way to save on all those tags!!:D